It is the new year and it is time to update your rates. How do you go about doing that and what are the implications? To start, you should read this entire FAQ which covers a lot of common questions.
- How are rates applied to time cards?
- How are resource direct cost (RDC) rates applied?
- How do I find where a rate card is being used?
- How do I make my old projects use my new rate card?
- How do I migrate to a new rate card?
- How do I update my mileage rates?
- Multiple RDC Rates
- If I update a rate card used on a project, what happens to the time cards?
- I need to create a new set of rates for the new year. Where can I do this?
- My rates are basically the same as last year, do I have to retype all of them in?
- What happens if I change a rate on an active, in-use rate card from the Administration, Rate Management, Rate Cards area?
- Will new projects use the new rate card?
- Will old projects use a new rate card?
- Who can view RDC
- As a result of this change time cards will have outdated contract or billing adjusted rates
- As a result of this change time cards will have outdated contract rates