The report wizard is a generic interface for creating Projector reports.
The Topic of the Day: Reporting Overview webinar is a great resource to learn all about Projector's reporting engine.
With our August 2020 release, Projector allows you to run reports in the Web. You can view our August 2020 Release Overview webinar [Go to 33:20] for a quick walk through on this functional enhancement.
In Topic of the Day: Advanced Reporting webinar, we look at some advanced reporting techniques within Projector, including reporting web services.
The Report Customization Webinar, is a workshop on report customization techniques. In the webinar we walked through the process of creating custom reports that can be used on a reoccurring basis.
- Report Wizard Output Tab — specify how long report data should be available and the web service code
- Report Wizard Format Tab — determine whether you want a spreadsheet or a chart for your Microsoft Excel reports
- Report Wizard - Description Tab — add descriptions and tags to your reports
- Report Wizard Data Fields Tab — typically the "what" in a report
- Report Wizard Row Fields Tab — determine how report results will be triaged
- Report Wizard Column Fields Tab — time phase your report data
- Report Wizard Page Fields Tab — use to filter your report data from within Excel
- Report Wizard Filter Fields Tab — filters information from your report before the Excel spreadsheet is created
- Report Wizard Distribution Tab — email completed reports to users in your installation
- Report Wizard Schedule Tab — run reports on a set time interval
- Report Wizard Parameter Fields Tab — specify date ranges and optional report parameters
- Report Wizard Series Fields Tab — only appears for pivot reports formatted as charts
- Report Wizard Category Fields Tab — available for pivot table reports formatted as charts
- Saving and Sharing Reports — save report definitions for yourself, for everyone, or for specific people