The report wizard is a generic interface for creating Projector reports.
With our August 2020 release, Projector allows you to run reports in the Web. You can view our August 2020 Release Overview webinar [Go to 33:20] for a quick walk through on this functional enhancement.
- Report Wizard Output Tab — specify how long report data should be available and the web service code
- Report Wizard Format Tab — determine whether you want a spreadsheet or a chart for your Microsoft Excel reports
- Report Wizard - Description Tab — add descriptions and tags to your reports
- Report Wizard Data Fields Tab — typically the "what" in a report
- Report Wizard Row Fields Tab — determine how report results will be triaged
- Report Wizard Column Fields Tab — time phase your report data
- Report Wizard Page Fields Tab — use to filter your report data from within Excel
- Report Wizard Filter Fields Tab — filters information from your report before the Excel spreadsheet is created
- Report Wizard Distribution Tab — email completed reports to users in your installation
- Report Wizard Schedule Tab — run reports on a set time interval
- Report Wizard Parameter Fields Tab — specify date ranges and optional report parameters
- Report Wizard Series Fields Tab — only appears for pivot reports formatted as charts
- Report Wizard Category Fields Tab — available for pivot table reports formatted as charts
- Saving and Sharing Reports — save report definitions for yourself, for everyone, or for specific people