This tab displays a chronological, read-only account of a role's history on the project. Unsaved changes are not shown. Hours that have changed since the last history entry are shown in blue. In addition, all non-zero hours in the first row are shown in blue, indicating a change from zero hours. Projector tracks the following history items:
- Which resource was booked
- How many hours were requested and by whom
- How many hours were booked and by whom
Who the requested resource is, is not tracked.
This is a subtab of the Role Editor. You will need to open the role editor to access it. Please see the Role Editor documentation for a list of locations that provide access.
Permissions and Settings
This is a read-only tab. Anyone who can view the role can view the history. You can view the role if you can view the project it is on. You can view a project if:
- You are the project manager
- You can Act as PM on the project
- You are the engagement manager
- You have the cost center permission Maintain Projects and Engagements
- You have the cost center permission View Projects
A single row is created for each change made to the role. Projector only logs changes in the assigned resource and changes to requested or booked hours.
The user that made the change.
The date and time of the change.
The change made, listed as Request Hours, Book Hours, or Assign Resource.
|Date||The date column is broken down by day/week depending on whether the hours were requested or booked by day/week. Scroll right to see additional weeks. Hours that have changed since the last history entry are shown in blue.|