Follow these steps to update Projector. If you clicked "Download Installer" in the alert and already downloaded projector.dmg, you can skip to step 4.
- First, sign into Projector Web
- Click Topics
- Under the Configure category, choose for Mac. If you do not have a download link here then you do not have permission to install or use Management Portal. Speak with your administrator.
- The file projector.dmg is saved to your computer. Double-click the downloaded file.
- Drag the Projector app icon into the Applications folder.
- You will be asked if you want to replace the existing Projector application. Click
- A warning message will appear. Click Open. The file will be verified and opened.
- Another notification will appear. No need to worry, this refers to macOS versions beyond 10.14 Mojave. Don't worry; macOS Catalina compatibility is a high priority at Projector. Click OK.
- Unless you are actively using other applications you'll see our splash screen.
- Some files supporting Microsoft's .NET technology will be downloaded. Please wait.
- Files will be extracted. Keep waiting!
- Click Continue on this warning dialog. You do not need to worry about these conditions.
- Tick the checkbox I have read and accept the license terms. Then click Install.
- Wait while the .NET 4.6.1 framework update is installed.
- Click Finish. Do not open Projector yet.
- Another download dialog automatically opens.
- You will likely be asked to re-start Projector. Click OK, and then re-start Projector from your launch pad or applications folder.
- Finally, you will be prompted to log into Projector.