Some basic help in getting Okta configured to work with Projector's Single Sign On implementation.
Make sure you switch from Okta's Developer Console to Classic UI in order to follow these instructions. The dropdown is in the upper left of the navigation bar.
Use Pre-Built Okta Connector
- Log into Okta as administrator.
- Switch to Classic UI from Developer Console.
- Click Applications menu
- Click Add Application
- Click Create New App
- Configure the application to assert your email address to Projector
If your Okta username is not your email address, you'll need to create a mapping that sends your email instead of your username to Projector. This can be done from Directory | Profile Editor. See screenshot below.
Enter ACS URL and Upload x.509 Cert to Projector
- Go to Applications | SignOn | View Setup Instructions. A new web page will pop up. Get your ACS URL and x.509 certificate.
- In Management Portal, go to Integration tab | Single Sign On subsection | SAML 2.0 blue dot
- Click Edit SSO Settings
- Enter your ACS URL in the SAML2 Endpoint URL field
- Click Set Certificate and upload your x.509 certificate
Test Your SSO