Dashboards contain unique charts, tables, and views that are customized for specific user types. This page explains how to configure your dashboards. To learn how to build a dashboard, please see Projector BI Classic Dashboards.
The dashboards you see here are created maintained by your installation owner. As such, we don't have an explanation of the unique items that have been shared with you. You should consult your Advanced Analytics administrator if you need help understanding what the data represents. If you are leveraging our base package, then you can learn about those dashboards by reading Projector BI Classic Base Performance Dashboards.
Left Nav | Reporting section | Dashboards or by pointing your browser to https://app.projectorpsa.com/analytics.
- User has the general permission View advanced analytics content or View and administer advanced analytics content
- Dashboard is shared to the user
You can set a single dashboard to be the one that loads whenever you visit this area of Projector Web. This is set on a per user basis, the default cannot be specified for all users.
- Click Topics | ProjectorBI
- Find your desired dashboard and view it
- Choose Edit | Make Default.
Dashboards are listed alphabetically.
The following dynamically applied filters are available.
- User Type has access to the dashboard